Whitlele replied

11 weeks ago

Resurrection: Ertugrul Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A Turkish warrior named Ertugrul from the 13th century, one of the most famous warriors of his time, and also the father of Osman (the founder of the ottoman empire). He is a ambitious man who wants to bring peace and peace. He is in a war with the crusaders at one side, the Byzantines at another side and the brutally expending mongols who killed a lot of Turks at another side. In between this he is in a psychological war between his love and his so called destiny.
The heroic story of Ertugrul Ghazi, the father of Osman (Uthman) who founded the Ottoman Caliphate.
After watching Hollywood dramas and sitcoms, which I have effectively stopped and are absolute boring, this Film serial stands way above all. Great historical depiction of the time. Acting is just flawless. Costumes, scenes, background, and the philosophy behind this drama, just absolutely mesmerizing and great to watch with family and kids. It was hard to get off the screen after watching a few of these. Could have made it a little fast paced.
I have never seen a better historical drama then dirilis, a class in every aspect acting,screenplay, direction in every thing its a masterpiece,and also based on all real historic events that happens at the start of ottoman empire in 13th century…in my opinion its far better than game of thrones…because in this drama there is no vulgarity and also it is not based on some fantasy or imagination but its based on all historical events of that era…engin altan also played a very well part in it by his top class acting and by his focus towards the character which he playing….and also the director maintain a top quality of drama till now in all 76 episodes by his hard work and dedication,

a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.44 sub downloadCracks in the Rock tamil dubbed movie torrentGuardians of the Tomb telugu full movie downloadBaywatch Nights full movie free downloadPrivateer full movie in hindi 720p downloadCaesar's Empress full movie hd 720p free downloadthe 2 sundalong kanin downloadPrelude to Axanar full movie downloadGotcha! full movie in hindi free download hd 720pTangled Trails full movie in hindi 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.